Toxic Panel v4

Resource Toxic Panel v4

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Oct 13, 2022
Nulled
ALL scam! I’ve send him 0.03btc to 1MnS4KRyAsqiaajZRKTPoAjiPjXByB64r7
Nothing received , account closed after payment. Makes advertising of his ‘honesty’ on telegram SlaSerXDEV : See tx 8dce2…from this address compare it on SlaSerXDEV telegram screenshot … what to say this guy was lucky not like me or just advertising for next scam!?
Now is time for you to transfer your BTC from this address and create new one for new scam!
Please stop now , you have enough BTC to take a permanent vacation see you in hell!
SlaSerX or CrackSmart or Ivan or whatever you are : sick man
Dude, you still don't understand that CrackSmart has nothing to do with SlaSerX and that slaserx.dev is not cracksmart.com (they are two different sites and two different people).

Just because you are less informed doesn't mean you are right.
And the fact that you were fooled is not my concern, it's just your problem and the site that fooled you.

Question: did you buy something from cracksmart.com and get cheated?
I just want you to answer this if you have time

Sep 8, 2022
_ Croazia
Dude, you still don't understand that CrackSmart has nothing to do with SlaSerX and that slaserx.dev is not cracksmart.com (they are two different sites and two different people).

Just because you are less informed doesn't mean you are right.
And the fact that you were fooled is not my concern, it's just your problem and the site that fooled you.

Question: did you buy something from cracksmart.com and get cheated?
I just want you to answer this if you have time
sorry dude if I'm not informed, of course I'm just upset! ok I can say sorry that I placed your name in my post, maybe anger, sorry ...

I just want to warn people to not buy from this SlaSerX because will be more than probably fooled.!!!!

Cracksmart, I see now you are not SlaSerX, you write differently , how I could say : gently or more kindly, so I don't know you, never had business with you. I hope in future I will.

Sorry again
P.S. For everyone : SlaSerX is scammer, be carefull!

Oct 13, 2022
Nulled
sorry dude if I'm not informed, of course I'm just upset! ok I can say sorry that I placed your name in my post, maybe anger, sorry ...

I just want to warn people to not buy from this SlaSerX because will be more than probably fooled.!!!!

Cracksmart, I see now you are not SlaSerX, you write differently , how I could say : gently or more kindly, so I don't know you, never had business with you. I hope in future I will.

Sorry again
P.S. For everyone : SlaSerX is scammer, be carefull!
There is absolutely no problem, I'm so glad you reviewed your post and anytime you need something cracksmart.com services are always at your disposal.
I'm just tired of being called SlaSerX all the time or being in the list of sites they own.

xoceunder

Respected member
Aug 18, 2022
PR
Toxic Panel v4 Full Decrypt
Post automatically merged:

There is absolutely no problem, I'm so glad you reviewed your post and anytime you need something cracksmart.com services are always at your disposal.
I'm just tired of being called SlaSerX all the time or being in the list of sites they own.
They could collaborate with open source files for free
Post automatically merged:

They could collaborate with open source files for free

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock