Service Worldwide DRM Keys & MPD Links Auto Update Token Bypass Scripts Xaccel

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
Vespasian has added a new Service.

31.jpg

forumbanner.jpg

Hello guys we are selling Worldwide DRM Keys and links for most popular networks online along with python scripts which can automatically dump the latest keys and bypass tokenization.

I have been working with a talented developer to bring you scripts that will make your life easier for Xaccel or o11, if we don't have the scripts we can write them for you!

⚙ Functions of our Scripts for Xaccel:

• - Script auto adds channels on your xaccel panel
  • - Script update keys, links automatically
  • - Script update automate token generation
  • - Use custom device WVD dumps (no virtual devices)
BE_TEST.png

⚙ Channel Import Scripts / DRM Dumper (For Xaccel)

These are tokenized platforms mostly that require updating automatically:

Click to view our available scripts

• - Scripts add channels automate on your xaccel
  • - Scripts update keys, links automatically
  • - Script update automate token renewals (if needed)
⚙ MPD Link Database & Keys For Sale:

Click to view our available Key Sets

Simply import your chosen channel set and start streaming immediately from the source broadcast! These are ready to go, no account needed. If keys change you get free updates! All keys are provided in json format where you can easily import your keys to your chosen panel with one click!

SKYLEASEWEB.png

⚙ We provide Free Panels and Software for your DRM IPTV Startup with complete installation

o11 - Last Official Version
MPDPlayer all version

But we recommend using the paid Xaccel version located here:

IPTVApps - A Professional IPTV Streaming Solution - X Acceleration Codec

Other Services:

We can install and configure your server and provide you ready solution for start your own IPTV Business.

We can install and configure your server and provide you ready Solution for your kick start with DRM.

We can make your own custom DRM Script from everyone platform which you need it.

IMPORTANT

❗For all of our customers we provide free updates of keys and links after and if they be changed

❗We can provide a lot of GEO Unblock solutions of our Customers

You are welcome to send your questions on PM and get started right away.

Don't get scammed! Choose the best! Avoid that guy offering his fake forum & fake API that has nothing but expired keys! If you are going to do it, do it right the first time!

We make it our priority to sell only valid keys and keep our customers constantly up to date...

Since Chrome 2557 has been revoked, sadly my Chrome plugin is no longer available.

attachment.php

Avoid anyone offering 2710 for sale as this does not exist yet!

NOTE: NO FREE SKY/NOW KEY BEGGARS! I am getting 10+ of these a day now for some reason. If you want a free test choose something else from me.

Read more...
Post automatically merged:

Updated Magenta V2
Updated Proximus BE
Added Telenet
Added Nowplayer HK

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2022
Europe
Beware of the user Vespasian, he is a big fraud
Don't believe him, he doesn't write any scripts, he just steals them

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 28

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
Beware of the user Vespasian, he is a big fraud
Don't believe him, he doesn't write any scripts, he just steals them

Apocalypse is a known scammer who posts all his competitors as scammers.

If you say such things you should post proof, or if I am not mistaken this is bannable offense.

Aug 31, 2022
Europe
Apocalypse is a known scammer who posts all his competitors as scammers.

If you say such things you should post proof, or if I am not mistaken this is bannable offense.
It is a prohibited offense if someone tags a fraudster who promises that before paying cryptocurrency everything will be 100% / I'm just warning other users not to be deceived.. then this forum makes no sense/functions but then you will be disappointed that everything is bad and doesn't work as it should
There is a lot of evidence that you are a fraud, I am not alone

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
I am one of the best sellers on the internet for this type of thing!

Show proof! We both know who you are - I spent around a hundred hours with you teaching you how to do CZ networks. Your only issue is you never listen to me and keep getting your IP banned from those networks because you stream everything from your house!

I blocked you because you keep sending me that scam telegram link with smiley face emojis like it's supposed to mean something to me.

I don't scam anyone and I certainly don't steal my scripts.

Post proof for your nonsense claims or your should be banned!

Where do I steal my scripts from? Because I am constantly to market FIRST with my scripts.
Who did I scam? Post proof of anything!

Aug 31, 2022
Europe
I am one of the best sellers on the internet for this type of thing!

Show proof! We both know who you are - I spent around a hundred hours with you teaching you how to do CZ networks. Your only issue is you never listen to me and keep getting your IP banned from those networks because you stream everything from your house!

I blocked you because you keep sending me that scam telegram link with smiley face emojis like it's supposed to mean something to me.

I don't scam anyone and I certainly don't steal my scripts.

Post proof for your nonsense claims or your should be banned!

Where do I steal my scripts from? Because I am constantly to market FIRST with my scripts.
Who did I scam? Post proof of anything!
The lifespan of your products is like snow in Africa

Reactions: azzaze33

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
Well duuuuuh - you keep using the same account and your house IP address to hammer their network and not use proxies! You can't do that! They can see you are watching all their channels at once from different IP addresses. You don't listen to me!

and about your scam listing on that fraud fake website drm stuff / o11.io. This apocalypse guy is KNOWN scammer! You come here posting his nonsense scammer list like it means anything.

Attachments

• 1711886467457.png
    1711886467457.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1711886478631.png
    1711886478631.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 24
Nov 26, 2023
Turkmenistan
Gentlemen, who should I trust? The gentlemen tell each other that he is a fraud. Should I give them each a pistol and wait for one of them to die in a duel? 🤨

Rick Sanchez

UmljayBQcmltZS9XZWlyZCBSaWNrIDop
Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
Trust urself, This guy has no proof & could just be a revenge action.
If u want to spend the $$$ its up to u. If u think its too much then dont get it.
This is getting out of hand with childish Rants!!!!!
If this continues I will ban him Period!!!!!

TY
Owner
Rick Sanches

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
Now you are lying.

All my scripts are well tested. They work correctly and for a very long time if you follow my instructions!
Gentlemen, who should I trust? The gentlemen tell each other that he is a fraud. Should I give them each a pistol and wait for one of them to die in a duel? 🤨

Give me the pistol! lol

I'm tired of seeing these nonsense posts made by guys that either don't read the instructions, expect the scripts to do something magical like access networks without credentials or even worse this guy - I spend a considerable amount of time showing him how to do things correctly but he still does everything wrong and decides to make these types of posts with zero proof.

Scam is take your money and give nothing in return. Everything you purchased from me worked for months without any issues. When you decided to do whatever you keep doing that got your account/IP banned.

Trust urself, This guy has no proof & could just be a revenge action.
If u want to spend the $$$ its up to u. If u think its too much then dont get it.
This is getting out of hand with childish Rants!!!!!
If this continues I will ban him Period!!!!!

TY
Owner
Rick Sanches
I have to reply when I see these types of posts. Despite how childish it is unfortunately.

Feb 29, 2024
brazil
P

31.jpg

forumbanner.jpg

Hello guys we are selling Worldwide DRM Keys and links for most popular networks online along with python scripts which can automatically dump the latest keys and bypass tokenization.

I have been working with a talented developer to bring you scripts that will make your life easier for Xaccel or o11, if we don't have the scripts we can write them for you!

BE_TEST.png

Simply import your chosen channel set and start streaming immediately from the source broadcast! These are ready to go, no account needed. If keys change you get free updates! All keys are provided in json format where you can easily import your keys to your chosen panel with one click!

SKYLEASEWEB.png

⚙ We provide Free Panels and Software for your DRM IPTV Startup with complete installation

MPDPlayer all version

Other Services:

We can install and configure your server and provide you ready solution for start your own IPTV Business.

We can install and configure your server and provide you ready Solution for your kick start with DRM.

We can make your own custom DRM Script from everyone platform which you need it.

IMPORTANT

❗For all of our customers we provide free updates of keys and links after and if they be changed

Don't get scammed! Choose the best! Avoid that guy offering his fake forum & fake API that has nothing but expired keys! If you are going to do it, do it right the first time!

We make it our priority to sell only valid keys and keep our customers constantly up to date...

Since Chrome 2557 has been revoked, sadly my Chrome plugin is no longer available.

attachment.php

NOTE: NO FREE SKY/NOW KEY BEGGARS! I am getting 10+ of these a day now for some reason. If you want a free test choose something else from me.

Read more...

Updated Magenta V2
Updated Proximus BE
Added Telenet
Added Nowplayer HK
Speak brother, I want to purchase how do I contact you, can your system generate keys for streaming platforms in Brazil?

Feb 29, 2024
brazil

31.jpg

forumbanner.jpg

BE_TEST.png

SKYLEASEWEB.png

MPDPlayer all version

Other Services:

IMPORTANT

attachment.php

Read more...

Updated Magenta V2
Updated Proximus BE
Added Telenet
Added Nowplayer HK

@Vespasian

price

Feb 29, 2024
brazil
@Vespasian So, brother, it's been over an hour since I asked you a question about the system, but you still take so long to respond or are you not interested in selling me the system?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock