Service Worldwide DRM Keys & MPD Links Auto Update Token Bypass Scripts Xaccel

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
200 paid free for everyone
Post automatically merged:

I need to take up whatever beef i have with @Vespasian in my inbox.
Take up whatever you got going on in your inbox. You paid, he delivered. Idk what the specifics but it looks to be you're misinformed about how this type of stuff works. MPD and keys, scripts etc. Some use certain location servers or even proxies. At some point providers catch on and will blacklist server ip ranges. With this type of stuff guarantee's are limited. So basically there are no guarantees because things change often

Reactions: Vespasian and Brain
Apr 1, 2024
Poland
The lifespan of your products is like snow in Africa

so this quote from the founder of the topic, which was deleted, basically expresses reality

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
This particular guy is using the same proxies, same browser profile, cookies to access multiple accounts and getting detected and banned by the ISP.

What should I do? Break into your house? Tie you up and do all the work for you? Then you can't fail right?

Added CableVision Plus

images

Apr 1, 2024
Poland
This particular guy is using the same proxies, same browser profile, cookies to access multiple accounts and getting detected and banned by the ISP.

What should I do? Break into your house? Tie you up and do all the work for you? Then you can't fail right?

Added CableVision Plus

images
Why is someone angry?
Someone expresses their opinion on your activity, which clearly violates the rules of this website, and therefore can be immediately banned?

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Why is someone angry?
Someone expresses their opinion on your activity, which clearly violates the rules of this website, and therefore can be immediately banned?
I already see where this is going. You recently joined. Nobodies angry. Facts are facts. In order to use things like this, you have to know how to use it. Most people don't do their homework and scream scam when it's not in their favor. So to minimize the spam that comes from it. We'll end the conversation.

People should know how to use this stuff if their buying it. End of story

Reactions: azzaze33
Apr 1, 2024
Poland
I already see where this is going. You recently joined. Nobodies angry. Facts are facts. In order to use things like this, you have to know how to use it. Most people don't do their homework and scream scam when it's not in their favor. So to minimize the spam that comes from it. We'll end the conversation.

People should know how to use this stuff if their buying it. End of story
Yes, you are certainly right, but the script producer will not warn you about such problems in advance
Do you think it is correct?

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
Every client I work with I do the following:

1. Determine which service they aim to use.
2. Identify which server infrastructure is best used to stream.
3. Identify which proxies are best used (if needed).
4. Educate the user how to use the products to accomplish the best results, in most cases everything works without much education.
5. In some cases where needed provide methods to obtaining accounts etc, this of course is beyond the scope of what I sell BUT I do it anyways because it ultimately helps the buyer reach his goals.

99% of the guys I deal with are successfully using my products and therefore making a ton of money selling streams. Unfortunately there are the 1% that expect more than what is included in the purchase OR are just plain stupid and no matter what I do to help they just don't listen or follow basic instructions.

Having said that, if you are competent and want to do business, I am the best source to accomplish your tasks. In fact many guys are reselling my products at higher costs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock