XUI ONE Delay on playing Streams

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

rbh1505

Respected member
Nov 1, 2023
EARTH
This Thread had not been rated yet
Hello, it's been months now since I'm using XUI ONE 1.5.5 and my clients noticed something, when they try to play a channel it takes about 4 seconds for the image to load.
And I find out that this happens when some other clients are watching the same channel, this is effecting my business so much does someone has a solution to fix this?
I already disabled caching a I made a reset for all the settings but nothing is working.
Always even if 1 client is watching the Next client has to wait 5 seconds for the image.
Also on Xtream devices it takes time to connect to the channel.
I hope someone replies, thanks.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Reactions: renatorobson2023

rbh1505

Respected member
Nov 1, 2023
EARTH
How to fix it, bro?
There's no fix for that, you should disable SSL certification in your XUI ONE and the streams will open faster and without delays.
I think maybe setting up a Certbot manually could be a solution,
but till this moment the SSL encryption feature on XUI will effect your streams even using a company grade dedicated server.

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
There's no fix for that, you should disable SSL certification in your XUI ONE and the streams will open faster and without delays.
I think maybe setting up a Certbot manually could be a solution,
but till this moment the SSL encryption feature on XUI will effect your streams even using a company grade dedicated server.
I wonder if you have a chance to describe it with a picture, exactly where and where are these settings?

the problem with me is that sometimes it kicks the users out of the system while watching the broadcast without saying 5 minutes, no matter what I did, I could not find a solution, it says that the broadcast is suddenly shutting down and the user goes to the broadcast, but when I check the broadcast, the broadcast is active and there is no problem, I could not find a solution, sometimes live sometimes vod I have these problems :(

rbh1505

Respected member
Nov 1, 2023
EARTH
I wonder if you have a chance to describe it with a picture, exactly where and where are these settings?

the problem with me is that sometimes it kicks the users out of the system while watching the broadcast without saying 5 minutes, no matter what I did, I could not find a solution, it says that the broadcast is suddenly shutting down and the user goes to the broadcast, but when I check the broadcast, the broadcast is active and there is no problem, I could not find a solution, sometimes live sometimes vod I have these problems :(
It could caused by your system setting ''Auto-Kick Hours'' found in ''Security''try setting it to 0 then Regenerate Cache and Clear Database.
If you are using SSL try turning it off for a day and check it again.
Otherwise maybe your Cache is stuck or your server can't handle a lot of requests.

Reactions: adil

rbh1505

Respected member
Nov 1, 2023
EARTH

This is the problem that I talked about here, and I believe that it's not related to yours but you can try disabling SSL anyways.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 10.10.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 10.10.32 PM.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 20
Nov 27, 2023
BA
When SSL is on there must be a delay, every connection requires certification.
But you can add your certificates between servers to Trusted, which would definitely speed up communication.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock