1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Resource 1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Mrbean

Respected member
Dec 18, 2022
Bristol
if you see him can you ask why he sell us lifetime and then stop the project?
1 because he can and 2 life time means for the duration the project is alive. its stopped so has sales he can just stop paying the licence server (that no one pays for)and shut everything off. is the reply

Reactions: @tealcavalon

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
1 because he can and 2 life time means for the duration the project is alive. its stopped so has sales he can just stop paying the licence server (that no one pays for)and shut everything off. is the reply
so we pay for lifetime to keep up a vps server for 1.5 year.

like this is more expensive than 1-stream.
no support
no updates
cost per month for (lifetime) 200 euro.

Mrbean

Respected member
Dec 18, 2022
Bristol
so we pay for lifetime to keep up a vps server for 1.5 year.

like this is more expensive than 1-stream.
no support
no updates
cost per month for (lifetime) 200 euro.
im confused here you buy life time (till end of project) 1 time payment (not 200 per month) your licence is still active kept active by gta (not us) paying the activation servers uione is still downloadable and working i add also from day 1 stated before any one bought uione there is no support but people including my self still bought it. but youd be happy to pay 1stream 200 per month =2000 per year no brainer is use your uione licence save 2000 per year

Reactions: @tealcavalon

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
im confused here you buy life time (till end of project) 1 time payment (not 200 per month) your licence is still active kept active by gta (not us) paying the activation servers uione is still downloadable and working i add also from day 1 stated before any one bought uione there is no support but people including my self still bought it. but youd be happy to pay 1stream 200 per month =2000 per year no brainer is use your uione licence save 2000 per year
Active but no update.
Active but no support.
Active but dead project.

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
with xui even lifetime i had to pay for freelancer at list twice a month.

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
as i said just now (clerly stated on purchase NO SUPPORT GIVEN) updates we had years of updates in the matter of months. dead project = life time
years of updates?

it was 12 months with the free of charge xtreamui(when the donations stop)
he start xui.one for few more months.
where do you see years of updates ? the support even when he was active was terrible, i had to send few times request for support and i get answer after 2 weeks.

Mrbean

Respected member
Dec 18, 2022
Bristol
years of updates?

it was 12 months with the free of charge xtreamui(when the donations stop)
he start xui.one for few more months.
where do you see years of updates ? the support even when he was active was terrible, i had to send few times request for support and i get answer after 2 weeks.
v1.2 right up to 1.5.12 mate these updates are the equivilent of a few years all in a few months. any way its a dead project you still have a working licence by the seem of things you dont use it an also the customers/resellers cash yove made while using gta panel would be wayyyy more than youve paid so you had your money back and then some get over it being salty over uione. convo finished this isnt the place to have such convos either

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock