1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Resource 1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
At least we have the opportunity to test in this way, give us errors and we see the shortcomings.
In the future, maybe if we buy it, at least we would like to buy and use it without these errors.

when I download this, the content is empty

Proxies Plugin
AutoBlock Plugin
ResellerPanels Plugin
Statistics Plugin
Rclone Plugin

If only we had the opportunity to test these plug-ins, we would have tried everything for the future migration

We would have tested everything before the monthly paid version, I hope someone will offer us this opportunity.

I wish everyone a good day and good work

Reactions: nobodyhavetime

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
you can't click on how many people are watching a broadcast

this feature is also available in xui

k25

May 20, 2023
Netherlands
I have installed the Panel for testing, the crack works, all fine

But i am not enthusiastic, the Panel still has lot of bugs.

On Tivimate v4.0 works fine, on the latest version v4.7 it does not close the clients connections, the connections stays alive in "Live Connections section" and when you switch the channel you have black screen, because client has max allowed connections 1, the old connections stays alive and thats why you have black screen, because you try to use a second connection with channel zapping, a big bug in my eyes.

There is option: Auto Subscription Messaging
this option is for auto message number of days before subscription expiration for cliet notification, it does not work either, the client does not receive any message.
I have not tested the panel enough to say if there are more bugs or not.

The Panel has beautiful design (light and darkmode option) , a great feature to send Dashboard Messages,
but XUI latest version is for me still ahead.

Share your experience 😎

seagate

Dec 24, 2022
Estonia
I will share my experience. I even bought a paid version, installed it, migrated the database, but as soon as I recorded the channels, it was chaos and horror. the panel could not cope, it took a long time to open the page, some foreheads were on the verge.
it still has a lot of bugs, and very poor optimization. until she's better than XUI.

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
I will share my experience. I even bought a paid version, installed it, migrated the database, but as soon as I recorded the channels, it was chaos and horror. the panel could not cope, it took a long time to open the page, some foreheads were on the verge.
it still has a lot of bugs, and very poor optimization. until she's better than XUI.

can you share if there is a plugin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock