1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Resource 1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
ck mod and xui working these plugins and simple list download

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 59

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
Can I integrate this into this enigma2.php

decoded php

Attachments

• enigma2.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 8

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
I came across another problem

Movies Add disabled add It should be green process If you do, it keeps downloading​

Attachments

• 2023.png
    2023.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 22.png
    22.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 33.png
    33.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 32
May 22, 2023
Spain
I can share my experience: decided to change to 1-stream and I was surprised to see it's nulled version.
Moved from nulled to a buying license., I can check some bugs as well. Smart STB the app is.not working properly,
It takes too long long to play a stream.
Do you meet any issue like this one and can you please tell me some suggestions?
Overall I like the panel, it's easy for using, its a bit different then other panels, some things are in different positions, but I like it a lot.
Do you meet any issues with the new update?
Thank you for the answers.

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
I can share my experience: decided to change to 1-stream and I was surprised to see it's nulled version.
Moved from nulled to a buying license., I can check some bugs as well. Smart STB the app is.not working properly,
Do you meet any issue like this one and can you please tell me some suggestions?
Overall I like the panel, it's easy for using, its a bit different then other panels, some things are in different positions, but I like it a lot.
Confirm, I have the same bug.

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
bro
do you have the possibility to try this plugin does not work for me in the null version

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
importing VOD also doesn't work

there are many shortcomings, even if it is free, it will never be made migration, you add the port, you add it, nginx does not add it, you need to add it manually and more problems in the world...not worth a nickel in my eyes, many plugins do not work

May 22, 2023
Spain
bro
do you have the possibility to try this plugin does not work for me in the null version
Hello there!
Does not works with me either

Reactions: adil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock