NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Resource NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa
This resource has been reported as still working 2 times this month.
(18 times in total).
elchispa submitted a new resource:

NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED - AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED

AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED

XUI.ONE FUll AutoInstaller

Fixed apache2 conflict
Repaired create backup

port forwarding and panel changed
default 8000

Panel URL at end of installation
soon Reseller and player panel already activated
in next update

copy xuinstall to root directory and run these commands via ssh

chmod -R 777 xuinstall
./xuinstall
Watch Video...

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been reported as still working 2 times this month.
(18 times in total).

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Auto installer is actually a very good feature when it comes to panels. Hopefully somebody could make a CMS for it also. Sometimes I hate ssh 😂😂😂
Keep up the good work

Reactions: gpopon

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
Auto installer is actually a very good feature when it comes to panels. Hopefully somebody could make a CMS for it also. Sometimes I hate ssh 😂😂😂
Keep up the good work
Why you would like CMS, you know that with CMS panel is not hosted in your server right ?

el-idiota

Official Welcomer
⭐Winner
Apr 5, 2022
iptvapps
when installing the balancers does not depend on XUI.oficial, it is the panel itself who takes care of it.

if the installation is in an internal network there must be connection and if it is external also by logic.

I mean after installing all necessary things
I need it offline for streaming vod and all local streams (example: Hotel, ..) ->> Local Network
do you understand my needs? in this case why i need internet

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
I need it offline for streaming vod and all local streams (example: Hotel, ..) ->> Local Network
I really don't understand some people who are in this business. You will never know if you don't try it yourself, you cannot build your business based what someone in a forum said. Just installed give it a try

el-idiota

Official Welcomer
⭐Winner
Apr 5, 2022
iptvapps
I really don't understand some people who are in this business. You will never know if you don't try it yourself, you cannot build your business based what someone in a forum said. Just installed give it a try
This is open discussion. so don't close it.

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa
I think there's no need to say anything that hasn't already been said.
Let's start
1º If you install the panel or main in an internal or local network you do not need internet, since it is assumed that the clients are within the same network.
2º Si el Panel contiene transmisiones provenientes de otra ip externa, por supuesto necesita internet al menos en el principal o panel.
It also depends on the router and switch, there are 10/100 and 10/100/1000 etc.etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: @tealcavalon

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
when installing the balancers does not depend on XUI.oficial, it is the panel itself who takes care of it.

if the installation is in an internal network there must be connection and if it is external also by logic.

it's nice that he works at a local network but it shows that he's completely cracked

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock