NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Resource NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Yoshi

Apr 24, 2022
Uk
Not sure how secure the crack is tho iv not had time to check but loads say it leaks

neverever

Apr 14, 2022
Space
Not sure how secure the crack is tho iv not had time to check but loads say it leaks
no it doesnt leak and anyone says it does is talking out of their you know what. I have personally gone over the original so file and the cracked one and its one line of code removed simple.

Reactions: adil and Yoshi

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
GTA had made the following statement about a topic related to the topic
cracked was saying that I can't stay in front of him until I release a new version
he mentioned a binary file and said that if the person who made the binary file was craked, he would enter this bad code
he made a statement like this on discord

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
Tbh GTA got a lot of hype lately, even though some of us who were one of the first users of xui-one stopped giving support. Finally he accepted that the crack is legit and he cannot do anything till he releases new update and the guy who cracked told that he can crack every version that GTA releases.

Reactions: neverever and adil

neverever

Apr 14, 2022
Space
To be honest , if your asked to update UI simply don't , the only file supplied in the crack was a so file with one line change. The issues will happen to those that run full installers , its then the users expose themselves. to injected code and backdoors.

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa

Anto101

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Dublin Ireland
Anyone managed to get folder watch working using gdrive on this crack. I have my gdrive and content showing but folder watch scan will only pickup a couple of files in the folders even though all the files are fine. Thanks

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
Anyone managed to get folder watch working using gdrive on this crack. I have my gdrive and content showing but folder watch scan will only pickup a couple of files in the folders even though all the files are fine. Thanks
The crack doesn't affect the folder watch, or anything in that matter, it only nules the license by "saying" that the panel searches for the license inside localhost, overall if it works on the uncracked version, it should work on this one.

Anto101

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Dublin Ireland
The crack doesn't affect the folder watch, or anything in that matter, it only nules the license by "saying" that the panel searches for the license inside localhost, overall if it works on the uncracked version, it should work on this one.
Ended up going back to xtream ui. Everything importing fine now but no files will encode =) having a mare with it this time around.

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock