Ibo player4k+ panel

Resource Ibo player4k+ panel 1998

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

betotun

May 8, 2022
México
This resource has been reported as still working 1 times this month.
(2 times in total).

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
i bought it does not work
it seems to me that the panel files are missing

Warning: SQLite3::query(): Unable to prepare statement: 1, no such table: theme in /www/wwwroot/my url/ibo/ibo4k/a/getappuser.php on line 4

Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetchArray() on bool in /www/wwwroot/my url/ibo/ibo4k/a/getappuser.php:5 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /www/wwwroot/my url/ibo/ibo4k/a/getappuser.php on line 5

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
Is there anything you would recommend to me? What could I have done wrong

betotun

May 8, 2022
México
you can connect ibo 4k to your old panel, look if you have api folder or how it is renamed and that you have the getapp.php file, I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, maybe you're not uploading the files to your server correctly

neso7878

Respected member
Apr 16, 2022
Zvornik
I haven't been able to run this, so far I've managed with FLIX PLAYER and DOT PLAYER but unfortunately this doesn't work for me :(

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
I haven't been able to run this, so far I've managed with FLIX PLAYER and DOT PLAYER but unfortunately this doesn't work for me :It didn't work for me either, I did everything right but it doesn't work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock