NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Resource NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
ubuntu 20 i am installing
i pick 1 installer stops takes me to root
1 pick 2 installer stops takes me to root
what do i do to get this to install ?

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
i make the comment in the forum on Monday today is Wednesday, i already buy copy from a differnt resource from this site and it up and running and working very good,
i install per your instructions pick 1 instant black screen with cmd promt, pick 2 instant black screen with cmd promt, it did not work for me

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa
i make the comment in the forum on Monday today is Wednesday, i already buy copy from a differnt resource from this site and it up and running and working very good,
i install per your instructions pick 1 instant black screen with cmd promt, pick 2 instant black screen with cmd promt, it did not work for me
you have to select both 1 and 2 at the same time and press the enter or ok button below and follow the steps.

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
THURDAY MANDUDE BRO ITS you have to select both 1 and 2 at the same time and press the enter or ok button below and follow the steps.
only have selected 1 at a time, select a number press for ok, boom black screen and at cdm promt, select number 2 and enter for ok, black scren cmd promt.

Dude I asked for help on monday it is now thursday as i already stated I had to buy the resource from a differnt person as i couldnt get yours to work and there was no help to be found . Come on man i dont have SVIP i have to work for my credits, can i have a refund please

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
you have to select both 1 and 2 at the same time and press the enter or ok button below and follow the steps.
descompress xuinstall.zip
copy xuinstall to root directory and run these commands via ssh
chmod -R 777 xuinstall
./xuinstall

you must choose the 2 options

Reactions: Boxi2012

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
descompress xuinstall.zipiu
chmod -R 777 xuinstall
./xuinstall

Above is the copy and paste of your instructions, not sure what kind of
English you speak but if you read that no where does it say press 1 and 2 at the same time and then press enter, man i wanna call you many different things other than your name right now, refund me my credits please

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa
descompress xuinstall.zipiu
chmod -R 777 xuinstall
./xuinstall

Above is the copy and paste of your instructions, not sure what kind of
English you speak but if you read that no where does it say press 1 and 2 at the same time and then press enter, man i wanna call you many different things other than your name right now, refund me my credits please
tell me by mp which is your telegram and we'll talk and I'll show you how to install it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock