NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Resource NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
my step :
1. I put download file and unzip it, file xuinstall I put in root directory
2. I run these commands via ssh
chmod -R 777 xuinstall
./xuinstall and I choose number 2

install sukses

I get url but can't connect ???

am I missing the step ?

I see @elchispa video you run with command bash ./xuinstall.sh,,,, but not work for me
it's say

bash: ./xuinstall.sh: No such file or directory

help me
You're own steps are correct, you're own image says it's installed, there is NO ./xuinstall.sh it's only ./xuinstall

Overall maybe check with ps aux if XUI process is running and with sudo netstat -tulpn | grep LISTEN to see if the ports are opened, if everything ok, check to see if your host isn't blocking that specific port, if everything fails, reinstall ubuntu 20 and install XUI again and check if the IP given in the result of XUI installation isn't a internal IP

arifx91

Jun 3, 2022
Indonesia
copy xuinstall to root directory and run these commands via ssh
chmod -R 777 xuinstall
./xuinstall

bash ./xuinstall.sh not
./xuinstall yes
do you have script for uninstal xui one ????

I want Uninstall and reinstall it

You're own steps are correct, you're own image says it's installed, there is NO ./xuinstall.sh it's only ./xuinstall

Overall maybe check with ps aux if XUI process is running and with sudo netstat -tulpn | grep LISTEN to see if the ports are opened, if everything ok, check to see if your host isn't blocking that specific port, if everything fails, reinstall ubuntu 20 and install XUI again and check if the IP given in the result of XUI installation isn't a internal IP
I can't reinstal ubuntu because I have vod data in my server??

anybody can help me ???

I need uninstaller xui one to reinstall it again

1655502039878.png

I reinstall it on ubuntu 18 and 20,,, but still not working šŸ„²

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
espaƱa
you have to edit the server you have installed, i.e. the one that gives you failure to save, wait a while and it will come online.

if you need help by m.p.

Reactions: flusnovo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock