SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM

Resource SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM 3.0

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Dr. Doppler

Apr 5, 2022
Dopplerville
I tried to replace the res folder but nothing I can't recompile. Am I following the right path? Without a guide it is difficult to do it alone.
It's a learning process... you have 1 foot through the door. Here's a tip. You don't need to do the complete res folder. Goodluck!(Liam Neeson voice)

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
It's a learning process... you have 1 foot through the door. Here's a tip. You don't need to do the complete res folder. Goodluck!(Liam Neeson voice)
thanks you were very kind. Is it enough to work inside the res folder, or do you need to change something else?

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
no1 is gonna do your work or give you a step by step im sorry
Good evening I understand that you have to go by trial and error. I wanted to ask you, can you update your resource with version 3.1.5.1 released 1 month ago? So I can buy it.

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
Good evening I tried to change the files in the drawable folders but when I try to install it crashes. Where am I wrong?

Dr. Doppler

Apr 5, 2022
Dopplerville
It would be wonderful. I thank you. The firetvguru version is the latest release and has 5 DNS
Now you're asking for too much.. lol I have this in 3.1.5 ready to go just need to put generic images.. you do realize it's just a number and chances are the "differences" are not noticeable. If you were to get an official rebrand from smarters they're going to give you any number from 3.0-3.0.9.. I have yet to see an official rebrand in the latest version

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
Now you're asking for too much.. lol I have this in 3.1.5 ready to go just need to put generic images.. you do realize it's just a number and chances are the "differences" are not noticeable. If you were to get an official rebrand from smarters they're going to give you any number from 3.0-3.0.9.. I have yet to see an official rebrand in the latest version
I ask for the latest version because they have included the native player which solves some problems in the video quality. And the default player has also been updated.
I look forward your updated resource.

Dr. Doppler

Apr 5, 2022
Dopplerville
I ask for the latest version because they have included the native player which solves some problems in the video quality. And the default player has also been updated.
I look forward your updated resource.
I'm going to say it again it's just a number. Some of the 3.0 have native in it as well. For example 👇🏼

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
I'm going to say it again it's just a number. Some of the 3.0 have native in it as well. For example 👇🏼
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
ok. Is it possible to update this resource with a version that the native player?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock