Question Smarters v3 VODONLY (MOVIES & SERIES)

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Anto101

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Dublin Ireland
Does anyone have a good vod only smarters v3 app they can share please. Not one with live section edited to 24/7 just needs movies and series. Preferably above 3.0.1
I have a copy but whoever's it is has broken the player and causes app to force close when user plays anything
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220424-192844_Blockbuster VOD V3.jpg
    Screenshot_20220424-192844_Blockbuster VOD V3.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Brain

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Does anyone have a good vod only smarters v3 app they can share please. Not one with live section edited to 24/7 just needs movies and series. Preferably above 3.0.1
I have a copy but whoever's it is has broken the player and causes app to force close when user plays anything
Thank you.
Thread 'SMARTERS V3 XCIPTV VOD ONLY' IPTVApps - Resource - SMARTERS V3 XCIPTV VOD ONLY

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock