Question Guide smarters panel v3

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
Good evening everyone. I downloaded smarters panel v3 and one of the apps posted here. I can not understand how to use the panel in the zip there is neither an exe it an apk.

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Solution

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
I didn't know they have free plans on hostinger. Also no one is going to answer the questions you're asking directly. You're going to have to put the pieces together and teach yourself. I suggest starting with hardcoded apps and work your way up. Goodluck
Hello and thank you for replying. You have a free plan but I don't know if it's good for what you need to do with it. Does the smarters panel zip upload it to hostinger's file manager? Or do I have to create a site I don't understand this

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Hi I registered on hostinger with the free plan. How do I go on? Do I upload the zip in hostinger's file manager?
use something like filezilla to FTP files.
Upload the zip file to your hosting server, then right click on it to extract it. Once extracted then Delete zip file.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock