Question Guide smarters panel v3

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
Good evening everyone. I downloaded smarters panel v3 and one of the apps posted here. I can not understand how to use the panel in the zip there is neither an exe it an apk.

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
Then you scroll up this thread and you'll see solution.. under that JLWOCKEE directed you to the thread with the how to. I understand your new to this. But it has literally been given to you numerous times. Read what's in front of you. There's directions and threads posted.
Thanks for the directions. I managed to get hostingers but I don't know if the free plan goes well. And then I would like to know if in the app panel can be inserted without using the DNS panel.

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Thanks for the directions. I managed to get hostingers but I don't know if the free plan goes well. And then I would like to know if in the app panel can be inserted without using the DNS panel.
I didn't know they had a free plan for web hosting. And the main point of the panel is to control the DNS in the panel. So idk what your talking about. Your a bit confusing. I guess that's why nobody is really replying to you

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
I didn't know they had a free plan for web hosting. And the main point of the panel is to control the DNS in the panel. So idk what your talking about. Your a bit confusing. I guess that's why nobody is really replying to you
Does the app also work without the panel? Is it possible to make a hardcode on a panel app?

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
This is what I did.
- I uploaded the smarters panel zip to hostinger
- I extracted the zip to a custom folder.
- Then what do I do?

You really need to put your shit together mate.

1) This app will need a IPTV service for it to work
2) The panel you create/upload will need a URL (it can work if only an IP) and that URL is the URL you need to put inside the android apk - you need to follow the very detailed instructions inside the resource you downloaded
3) If you don't have the expertise to use a apk with a panel go with a hardcoded version (there are plenty in Resources)
4) Free hosts WILL never allow the amount of "clicks" your panel app will need to have for the IPTV use, just saying that every time a IPTV user changes channels it's "one click" so just multiply that for all the clients
5) When it comes down to keep your service working has it should work in a matter that you won't need to change it in a near future, don't be cheap! By a proper hosting server like namecheap (there are others out there) with a proper URL
6) If you have questions about that specific resource you've downloaded check YouTube there are several videos tutorials on how to do just that.
7) Don't spam a thread with multiple questions and answers in several posts, edit your post and amend them

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Dr. Doppler

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
You really need to put your shit together mate.

1) This app will need a IPTV service for it to work
2) The panel you create/upload will need a URL (it can work if only an IP) and that URL is the URL you need to put inside the android apk - you need to follow the very detailed instructions inside the resource you downloaded
3) If you don't have the expertise to use a apk with a panel go with a hardcoded version (there are plenty in Resources)
4) Free hosts WILL never allow the amount of "clicks" your panel app will need to have for the IPTV use, just saying that every time a IPTV user changes channels it's "one click" so just multiply that for all the clients
5) When it comes down to keep your service working has it should work in a matter that you won't need to change it in a near future, don't be cheap! By a proper hosting server like namecheap (there are others out there) with a proper URL
6) If you have questions about that specific resource you've downloaded check YouTube there are several videos tutorials on how to do just that.
7) Don't spam a thread with multiple questions and answers in several posts, edit your post and amend them

Hope this helps.
Ok now everything is much clearer thanks. My question is: can you convert a panel version to a hard-coded version?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock